The award is accessible for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Established in 1908, Youngstown University is a medium-sized public research university in Ohio, USA. It is composed of 6 undergraduate colleges and offers various degree programs for the students.
Why at Youngstown State University? The YSU provides a world-class education for students along with the range of degree courses in many disciplines. Here, students will get both a learning and life experience that’ll stay with them forever.
Application Deadline: April 1.
- University: Youngstown State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000-$7,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree program in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant
- Supporting Documents: High school transcripts/Mark Sheet, photocopy of passport, affidavit of Financial Support Form and financial documents and e-mail it to email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must hold a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: You must be able to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- $1,000 International Access Award (For GPA 3.0-3.33 equivalent)
- $4,000 International Achievement Award (For GPA 3.34-3.69 equivalent)
- $7,000 International Scholar Award (For 3.7 and above the equivalent)