Closing date: 30 Sep 2018
CFI offers an internship with the Quality Evaluation Officer, under the supervision of the General Management (Compulsory Internship Agreement, with a public or private higher education institution) – Position to be filled as of now
CFI is the French media development agency of the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, in charge of coordinating and animating the French policy of development aid for media in the South. CFI leads on average thirty projects per year, which fall under three main strategic areas: media and governance, media and business, and media and development. To find out more about CFI and its projects: http://www.cfi.fr/
· This internship, of a minimum duration of 3 months, is based in Issy les Moulineaux, at CFI headquarters, 62 rue Camille Desmoulins, 92130 Issy Les Moulineaux, with the head of mission evaluation quality, under the supervision of the Direction CFI. Note: Compulsory internship agreement with a public or private higher education institution.
· The intern will be primarily responsible for helping CFI define the methodology for collecting, analyzing and calculating the indicator regarding the number of indirect beneficiaries of CFI projects in 2018 , as well as designing the tools needed to carry out the review of project objectives .
· The person will be in daily contact with the Project Managers and Project Managers of the Africa and Mediterranean-Asia Departments, from which they will be responsible for collecting the information necessary for the creation of a file of the beneficiary media, with a view to evaluate the dissemination area and the affected population basins (see indirect beneficiaries). The trainee will be in charge of researching audience statistics of the traditional beneficiary media, as well as digital media and social networks, in order to quantify the impact (number of unique visitors and number of visitors). followers).
· As part of the review of project objectives, the person will support CFI in the development of tools for collecting and monitoring indicators of the objectives of certain projects (dashboards under Excel and / or word).
Minimum duration of the internship: 3 months; position to be filled now
Required profile :
· Bachelor’s or Master’s level (currently being validated), Social Sciences (Sociology), Statistics, Economics or Political Science
· Knowledge of digital media and social networks
· Ability to research and analyze population, audience and impact statistics via internet search engines
· Interest for countries in sub-Saharan Africa and / or Southern Mediterranean countries
· Interest in development aid projects through Southern media support
· Editorial ability to describe the methodology used
Information systems used:
Office automation: Excel and search engines on the internet (good mastery essential), Word
Remuneration: internship allowance, company’s share of public transportation costs and corporate restaurant
Letter of motivation and CV to send to Marie-Laure BRILLET: email@example.com