INVITATION TO BID/TENDER NOTICE
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an International humanitarian organization that has been working in Somalia since 2006. We are committed to achieving our core vision of caring for the people of concern in all countries where we work. Our goal is to provide vulnerable communities in Somalia with access to basic needs including Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Education, Basic Health services and Livelihood Support.
This tender is intended the construction of solar and water ban in Baidoa, to enable them have access to safe and secure premises. The solar and water ban to be constructed Baidoa-Bay region.
Islamic Relief Somalia is hereby inviting suppliers as follows.
|1||Purchase and Installation Solar|
|2||Construction of Water catchment|
Interested eligible contractors with sound capacity, relevant experience in similar work experience, sound financial capacity and registered with Bay region and specifically with Baidoa district commissioner are here by invited to collect tender document from Islamic Relief Baidoa Office.
Requirements for Tender Documents
- Tender envelop should be sealed with reference number and
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Most recent Bank statements (printed in last 3 months). With full details of account movement and enough balance
- Valid Registration from Bay region and Baidoa district commissioner.
- Valid Commercial License
- Quotation price.
- Evidence of Past Experience/relevant experience of construction.
All bids should be written in English.
Tender Duration and Deadline
Tender document with detail specification and terms and conditions will be at Baidoa office of Islamic Relief Somalia from 11 to 20th December 2020 and as well bidders must submit bid documents to IRS Baidoa office, the deadline for submitting bids is on 20th December, 2020 at 05:00PM and any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted. The sealed envelopes should be dropped Tender Box at Baidoa Office of Islamic Relief Somalia.
- To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.