World Vision International
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 40,000+ staff members working in more than 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
AsIT Director I (Continual Service Improvement), you will responsible for delivering a consistent customer experience through reliable and stable end-to-end service to the customers by:
- Integrating standard processes and tools
- Commodifying IT services
- Enabling data-driven improvement cycle for the customers.
You will employ world class best of breed technologies, tools, processes and industry best practices for IT Service Management & Continual Service Improvement. You will provide leadership in the area of IT Service Management and Continual Service Improvement; and manages a team of people responsible for delivering portfolio services for:
- IT Service Management & technology program planning
- Service design and lifecycle management
- Service transition and IT Change Management
- Service analysis and continual improvement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Requires experience in managing teams and building relationships with people at a variety of levels.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with knowledge of one process/service.
- Requires demonstrated ability to launch and deliver one or more IT project(s) on time and within budget.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this positiononlineandapply by the closing date 15 OCT 2018.For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website:www.wvi.org.Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.