**Preferred location: Costa Rica, San Jose. Other possible locations: Philippines, Colombia, El Salvador, Panama, Brazil where WVI is registered to operate.***
World Vision International
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world.
Our Information Technology team seeks to enrich and transform the lives of the world’s most vulnerable people and more than 2.5 million children by supporting the World Vision Partnership with integrated information, communications, and technology solutions around the world.
Here’s where you come in:
AsIT Security Advisor, you are responsible for developing and managing security across multiple IT functional areas (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise, develop and manage enterprise security services, and develop security solutions for complex assignments to ensure the company’s infrastructure and information assets are protected. This individual will focused on developing and driving security strategies, policies/standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions, and providing security-focused consultative services to the organisation. You will communicate and educate IT and the business about security policies and industry standards, and provide solutions for enterprise/business security issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT and security work with a broad range of exposure to data protection and privacy, PCI-DSS compliance, risk management, incident management, and cybersecurity.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Requires Security Certification (i.e., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English and Spanish.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this positiononlineandapply by the closing date 10 Feb 2019.For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website:www.wvi.org.Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted