The Food Services Manager has oversight of the Food Services department, including the Dining Room, Galley, and Bakery. This is mostly a “hands-off” job; supervise and maintain the department, ensuring that each sub-department has everything that it needs to run smoothly.
The Food Services Manager works closely with our Supply department in planning the menu months in advance, making sure the Food Services department has everything it needs to supply the crew with well-balanced, nutritious, and enjoyable meals.
What you’ll contribute:
• Supervision of personnel and operations in the food services department, especially in maintaining accountability to standards, procedures, and policies
• Orientating and training all new Food Services crew to all equipment and safety procedures
• Excellent organizational skills, needed for daily ordering of supplies, scheduling rotas, updating standard operating procedures as necessary, and managing teams
• To fill in as the Senior Chef when needed
• Lead departmental devotions
How to apply
You can apply using this link: