The motive of this educational award is to attract Vietnam candidates for undertaking their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies in the first semester of the year 2020.
Why at La Trobe University? The university has a strong international, national and regional reputation for its teaching qualities. It offers flexible study which suits candidates and also has a great supportive environment.
- University or Organization:La Trobe University
- Course Level:Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Award:50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Not known
- The program can be taken inAustralia
- Application Deadline:December 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries:Only Vietnam candidates are allowed to participate
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:The program is available for pursuing abachelor or a masterdegree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria:The participants must commence their studies at any of La Trobe University campuses (excluding Sydney campus) in the 1st semester of 2020.
- As an award recipient, the aspirant must be willing to be an international student ambassador for La Trobe International during their study period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:The participants are suggested to take admission in anundergraduate or postgraduatedegree program at the university.
- At the time of course application submission, they need to provide a detailed CV with not more than 250-word justification summary of “What excellence means to me”
- Admission Requirements:A year 12 qualification for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree for a master’s program is essential.
- Language Requirement:If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:The studentship will provide a 50% deduction on the tuition fees for the entire duration of the course.