Training Agency:MDF Eastern and Southern Africa Training and Consultancy
Registration deadline:12 Apr 2019
Training date:22 Apr 2019to25 Apr 2019—
The most valuable assets of your organization are the people. Today’s effective leaders put their people before themselves to achieve results. Inspiring others means generating trust, showing empathy and being a role model. Do you have what it takes? What aspects do you need to develop? By changing your leadership style to your staff’s personal needs you will support them to perform to the best of their ability. Even in challenging situations when there is conflict or resistance.
What You Will Learn:
- Insights into your personal leadership style, qualities, and challenges in leading individuals and teams.
- Strengthen your engagement and trust with colleagues and staff.
- Be able to understand your staff’s needs and can adapt your leadership style.
- Strengthen your practical management skills like feedback and coaching.
- Acquire skills to address performance or motivation issues and deal with conflict more effectively your Profile:
You are or aspire to be a professional in a leadership position in an international aid or development organisation, programme or project. You are responsible for leading, managing or supporting individual staff or teams. You are motivated to increase your self-awareness and develop trust in yourself through self-reflection and experimentation.
The course fee is 900 Euros. The course covers tuition and course materials. The course fee does not include the conference package at the training facility (lunch, coffee/tea, water, stationery, and Internet). Depending on the location, additional costs charged can vary between 20-30 Euros per day.
Online registration athttps://mdf.nl/leadership-and-people-management-17