Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
USAID has contracted Social Impact to conduct a variety of multi-country research and technical support activities pertinent to the Middle East and North Africa to address the most pressing issues in the education sector. In particular, these research activities will:
- Investigate ways to mitigate the effects of the various ongoing crises in the region and their impact on the education sector; in addition to supporting ongoing programmatic technical needs to improve the quality and relevance of education in the region.
- Gather relevant and updated information and develop durable solutions that increase both equitable access to and quality of safe education opportunities for all children and youth affected by the crisis or in vulnerable circumstances.
- Support strategic thinking for professional development and programming, and develop and train USAID staff and partners on demanded technical support needs.
Social Impact is seeking a Learning Management System and Adult Learning Expert to conduct an exploratory study for USAID on technical capabilities of the Moroccan Ministry of Education (MOE) to support distance learning as a means of supporting primary level teachers.
- Conduct an investigation of the digital capacity of the Moroccan Ministry of Education (MOE) to host an online learning management system.
- Provide a written report for USAID on the technical and human capabilities of the Centre National d’Innovation Pédagogique (CNIPE) and the Direction du Système d’Information (DSI).
- Make detailed recommendations to the client on how best to develop and implement a learning management system that would include distance learning for teachers.
- Master’s degree in adult education, organizational development, instructional design, information technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in adult learning, learning management systems, instructional design training and facilitation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Flexibility and ability to travel; experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Expertise in adult learning theory and practice, learning styles, participatory methods, instructional design, whole systems design, e-learning, blended learning, and related topics.
- Significant experience in training and facilitation as well as needs analysis and training evaluation methodologies.
- Strong experience with e-learning tools, job aids/performance support tools, online platforms, and other learning products.
- Ability to interface with a variety of US and foreign government stakeholders.
- Excellent writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Fluency in French and/or Arabic required.
How to apply
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To apply to the position, please visit our website:https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA….
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.