AAN Associates is an international development consultancy firm having diverse experience in more than 12 countries (www.aanassociates.com).
AAN Associates is an looking for senior evaluation experts on community engagement/participation, community outreach, (BCC, C4D, strategic communication planning) experts for a multi-country evaluation inNigeria.
Scope of Work:
The evaluation will assess the role of community engagement in reducing child marriage (Ghana and Niger) and FGM (Guinea, Mali and Nigeria) through shared UNICEF-supported community for development (C4D) and child protection interventions.
Following are the key requirements for the potential experts;
- Advanced university degree in communication for social and behaviour change, social/behavioural sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, community-based development, Health Education…) with emphasis on community engagement, strategic communication planning, social mobilization, participatory research, and evaluation of communication interventions.
- 10 years of experience in planning, management and/or evaluation of communication for development (C4D) programmes experience
- Substantive relevant experience in West Africa region and knowledge of the social, political and economic environment of the region
- Must be familiar with Community Engagement programming and approaches preferably for Child Protection, end Child Marriage (ECM) and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Fluency in both English andFrench(must)
- Good knowledge of UN/UNICEF approaches;
- Previous related evaluations in C4D/BCC-related areas will be an asset.Note:These positions are only open for those consultants/experts who meets the above mention criteria.
How to apply
The interested consultants must send their short profiles and updated CVs at email@example.com till 31st March, 2020 by mentioning “Senior Evaluation Expert – Nigeria” in subject line.