AAN Associates is an international development consultancy firm having diverse experience in 20 countries (www.aanassociates.com).
AAN Associates is an looking for Senior Policy Specialist for the development of the Situation Analysis.
Purpose and Objectives
- Developing causality analysis of child rights, well-being and deprivation using an equity lens
- Building conceptual frameworks that provide an understanding of the existing deprivations and inequalities and establishes the linkages between the underlying causes and barriers to achieving child rights and well-being;
- Developing methodologies for a causality analysis of child rights, well-being and deprivation in line with the New Generation SitAn Guidance;
- Latin America and The Caribbean Region (LACR)
- Western and Central Africa Region (WCAR)
- Eastern and Southern Africa Region (ESAR)
- Europe and Central Africa Region (ECAR)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- South Asia Region (SAR)
- East Asia and Pacific Region (EAPR)
- New York, Geneva, Copenhagen
Required specific qualifications and expertise of incumbent must be as follow;
- Advanced University Degree (minimum Master’s level) from a reputable institution in economics, international development, public policy or other social science field is required
- Proven record of professional experience in area of policy expertise
- Knowledge and expertise in quantitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Experience in writing and preparing analytical/research reports
- Demonstrated experience in working in multidisciplinary and/or multinational teams an asset
- Previous working experience with UN, specifically UNICEF (must)
How to apply
The interested consultants must send their short profiles and updated CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org till 28th Apr, 2020 by mentioning “Senior Policy Specialist – LTA” in subject line.