Training Agency:MDF Training & Consultancy
Registration deadline:26 Oct 2018
Training date:11 Mar 2019to05 Apr 2019—
Boost your competences in leadership, results-based management and organisational development
You want your programme to lead to meaningful change. You work together with numerous stakeholders in a multi-cultural context and you have numerous tasks. How to plan, manage, monitor and evaluate your programme so that you achieve results and ensure continuous learning in complex multi-cultural environment? Learn to deal with challenges related to communication, negotiations, human resource and conflict management. And learn how to assess and boost your own and your partner’s organisational capacities. This training includes visits and learning experiences outside the training room.
What do you gain:
- Be able to manage your staff and teams more effectively.
- Understand relevant methodologies and tools for results-based planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Know how to assess your own and your partner’s organisational capacity.
- Be able to link your programme to the Sustainable Development Goals context.
- Have practiced facilitating organisational learning for better results.
- This training includes visits and learning experiences outside the training room.
“This course was so enriching. It gave a boost to my self confidence as a manager. I much better understand the links between our project’s elements.”
More information and registration:https://mdf.nl/management-development-projects-and-programmes-netherlands-0
This course is available with a full scholarship from OKP or MSP, which cover all participants support costs: travel costs, accommodation, meals, excursions, and of course the training fee. Check the selection criteria and whether you are eligible on our website: https://mdf.nl/full-scholarships
To apply for the scholarship make sure you upload your documents in time! The deadline is 30 March, so start asap because it will take some time to get everything ready. You can find the selection criteria on our website:https://mdf.nl/full-scholarships
If you have a question, please consult our study adviser:email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Ede!