Organization: Palladium International
We have an opportunity for a pricing, commercial and tender expert to join our team and contribute to the continued growth of our pipeline of Positive Impact projects.
The Manager, Pricing and Value Analytics will manage the compilation of business volumes including the development of commercial narratives, cost models, and supporting documentation.
This position will assist in assuring all business proposals shall be compliant with solicitation requirements and shall effectively articulate the value proposition. Using strong communications skills and analytical analysis the Business Manager, Pricing and Value Analytics will develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients with a strong focus on customer service.
The role will be responsible for guiding the development of budgets for new business proposals, reviewing budgets for accuracy, creating budget narratives, researching cost information and responding to financial requests as needed.
- Manage the development of budgets and commercial proposals for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate and evaluate pricing inputs (partners, program expense, labour, and other sources)
- Lead budget negotiations with partners and clients.
- Conduct Value for Money analyses and create cost effectiveness narratives
- Research salary rates, equipment costs, exchange rates, office costs, and various costs and expenses that are used in the development of a financial proposal.
- Ensure compliance with government and client contracting regulations.
- Assist in timely completion of effective business proposals.
- Assess solicitation requirements and development of compliance checklists.
- Create and modify budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with individualized project requirements.
- Create dashboards and key financial indicators for management presentation.
- Degree in Financial Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in project and business financial planning/management for professional services organizations.
- At least 2 years of experience in business development at international development organizations
Key competencies required
- Strong organizational and time management skills for managing and coordinating a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Advanced ability in developing project financial models, budgeting and forecasting tools
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to convey financial concepts to non-financial member of staff (training, coaching, tool development)
- Ability to operate autonomously with minimal direction.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with staff across multiple disciplines.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced Excel
- Understanding of international assistance funding, contract structures, pricing, and program delivery preferred.
- Experience working with of donor organizations including USAID, DFID, and DFAT preferred.
To apply, please submit an application via: http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/Manager-Pricing-and-Value-Analytics-VN…