Organization: Watan Syria
WATAN is seeking for a Marketing Specialist who will cover tasks related to preparing the marketing strategy and promoting agriculture production and related items in order to ensure the sustainability of farmers’ associations and entrepreneurs.
- Proven market research analysis experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field.
- Identification of market places for rehabilitation.
- Designing Market assessment questionnaire and data analysis.
- Designing Vendor assessment questionnaire and data analysis.
- Identify the vendor’s capacity assessment and venders to be contracted.
- Creation of visual identity of farmers associations.
- Identifying the market requirement and demands.
- Development of marketing strategies and set up marketing plans.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
To apply, click on the following link: https://watan.foundation/Vacancies/Jobs_Detail/2184?lang=en