Masters Scholarships in Petroleum Engineering
The Eni Project offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits to graduate from the Politecnico di Torino attending the Master of Science program in Petroleum and Mining Engineering (Petroleum Engineering path – 2 years).
The project is promoted by the Politecnico di Torino and financed by Eni Corporate University.
General information on the MS program in Petroleum and Mining Engineering
The length of the program is 2 years full time and corresponds to 120 ECTS credits. All the courses are entirely held in English.
- The number of scholarships assigned varies from year to year.Requirements
Application is open to students who:
- Are not Italian citizens, nor are Italian citizens who are also in possession of another citizenship;
- Hold an international English language certification or have undertaken university studies in English.
- Have not already enrolled in a Master of Science program of the Politecnico di Torino before the start of the next academic year;
- Are not recipients of other scholarships, Italian or foreign.How to Apply
- To apply, students must, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process, complete the application form for the admission to the Master of Science program in Petroleum and Mining Engineering (Petroleum Engineering path) of the Politecnico di Torino.Method: fill in the online application form by first registering and providing your biographical information, logging in and choosing your level and degree course, selecting the Eni Project scholarship, and subsequently submitting the application.
- Students must also provide information on their previous educational career, language abilities and work experience, and they must attach the necessary documentation in pdf format.
- After having completed these steps, the application for a scholarship will be considered complete.In order to select the Eni Project scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Click on the “Add application” button on the “Select your course” section of the application form;
- Select the Master of Science program in Petroleum and Mining Engineering (Petroleum Engineering path) and click on the “Confirm” button;
- Click again on the “Add application” button on the “Select your course” section of the application form;
- Select the Eni Project scholarship on the “Research Grants and Scholarships/Scholarships” section and click on the “Save” button;
- Save and submit your application.The documentation listed below must be attached in pdf format to the online application form:
- An official transcript of records (original or authenticated copy) issued by the registrar of your university of origin;
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed (in English if possible) – maximum 3 pages
- English language certificate
- Passport (or, for EU citizens, another official ID)/Residence permit for Non EU citizens living in Italy
- Bachelor Degree certificate (if already available)
- The description of the courses attended in the framework of the previous academic career – Optional
- Letters of reference (2 maximum) and/or a personal introduction letter (written by the applicant), which may be uploaded in the “Other Document” field of the application form in a single file – Optional.
- The above documents must be rendered in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian.Apply by 4th May.
For more information and application details, see; Masters Scholarships in Petroleum Engineering