ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY:
The University of Sussex, near Brighton, in the south of England, was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s. Considered to have one of the most beautiful campuses in Britain, Sussex is situated in rolling parkland and combines green open spaces with award-winning architecture designed by Scottish architect Sir Basil Spence.
The university prides itself on being among the most diverse and multicultural, with around a third of its staff drawn from outside the UK. It also boasts strong links with institutions around the world, including Peking University, the National Taiwan University and the Harvard-Sussex programme, which conducts research into chemical and biological weapons.
Organised across 12 schools of studies, more than a third of the university’s students are enrolled on postgraduate courses. With an extensive study abroad programme – most courses incorporate an optional overseas element – one in five of its undergraduates choose to study abroad at some point in their university career.
Sussex has received positive recognition for its success in transitioning students into employment, something it attributes to its plentiful links with industry and a ‘First Generation Scholars Scheme’, which offers bursaries to assist students from low income backgrounds.
It also lays claim to associations with three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society and 12 Fellows of the British Academy, and boasts a long history of supporting artistic endeavour.
Its Arts department is home to a world-class archive called The Keep that contains manuscripts and first editions by Virginia Woolf, Rudyard Kipling and Jane Austen, while 2015 saw the opening of The Attenborough Centre: a new arts venue on campus featuring a 350-seat auditorium, a gallery, rehearsal studios and teaching space. Away from campus, Sussex students have easy access to both the South Downs National Park, as well as Brighton’s vibrant nightlife, shops and seafront.
What You Need To Know About The MBA Scholarships for International Students at University of Sussex in UK
Level / Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study MBA program.
Scholarship is be taken inUK atUniversity of Sussex. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for youComplete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Domestic students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.Read also if you wish to study outside your home countrySimple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Up to £5,000 available for winners of this scholarship.
MBA Scholarships for International StudentsEligibility:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
- Have Senior management experience and/or good degree results
- Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome.
- You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
How to Apply ForTheMBA Scholarships for International Students:
- You must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via this link for January or April part-time start. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
- Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programmed and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship. Once they have been offered a place on the MBA programme. Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
- Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome. Should you be offered a scholarship you have to accept/decline the offer within one month? You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 12, 2018