Organization: Aktis Strategy
Aktis is recruiting a full-time M&E Coordinator to support the DME (Design, Monitoring and Evaluation) Practice on a multi-country programme across Eastern Europe. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the DME Manager to monitor and evaluate programme activities, and train and mentor programme stakeholders to develop monitoring and evaluation systems. He/she will take up a trusted position in the company with the opportunity to shape Aktis’ methods and approaches to M&E, strategic communications and capacity building.
The M&E Coordinator will be accountable to the DME Manager, and be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with programme stakeholders to develop and deliver M&E plans;
- Delivering a M&E mentoring and training programme to programme stakeholders;
- Ensuring accuracy and timely data reporting by working closely with all project staff and putting in place and owning data collection and management procedures;
- Reviewing data collected by project staff to ascertain the quality of the data;
- Ensuring all program M&E databases and trackers are up to date, and data is accurate;
- Carrying out the data analysis and preparation of quarterly reports and annual reports that are submitted to the donor;
- Developing data quality standards and conducting periodic internal Data Quality Assessments to assess the validity, reliability, integrity and timeliness of reported data and, where necessary, to make adjustments as per the data audit findings;
- Contributing to client reporting and following up with the appropriate team member to collect relevant data based on the timeline provided in the data management protocols;
- Responsibility for project reports and the reporting cycle, including weekly, quarterly and annual reporting.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract to be based in London or in the region.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ post-qualification experience in developing, delivering and managing monitoring and evaluation for international donor-funded projects. Those with no M&E experience will not be considered;
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in International Development, Humanities, Politics, Law, or Business Management from a reputable university;
- Demonstrable skills using M&E tools and methodologies for programmes
- Proven ability to develop and manage a M&E system and demonstrable experience designing and reporting against results frameworks and logframes;
- Strong data management skills, and experience in data entry/quality specifically for M&E;
- Proven skills in M&E data analysis and reporting;
- Excellent report-writing skills in English.
- Experience mentoring and training others to develop and implement M&E systems;
- Experience working with civil society.
- Experience working in Eastern-Europe
- Fluency in Slavic and/or Baltic languages
Early applications are encouraged.