Duty station: Gaziantep, Turkey
Length of Contract: 6 Months
Al Ameen, short for Al-Ameen for Humanitarian Support is a non-profit, non-governmental organization working throughout Syria and the border regions. Al-Ameen registered in Turkey in 2015 and currently works in four sectors, including Education, Medical, WASH, and Food Security and Livelihoods. Al-Ameen has not only focused on managing development projects, but also adds an advocacy component to empower Syrian civil society and local governance to all its projects. We expect our staff at Al-Ameen to be proactive, hard workers and team players.
Description of Position
Under the line management of the M&E Coordinator, the M&E Officer will support the roll-out and implementation of the MEAL framework within their designated project area, including developing project monitoring plans, adapting tools, and supporting project teams in conducting monitoring and evaluation activities.
Implementing the Monitoring & Evaluation plan per project
· Ensuring the correct implementation of the projects’ monitoring and evaluating system by the implementing partners
· Provide relevant and timely data analysis of project.
· Produce monthly field base M&E Reports, which recommendations will contribute to measuring and strengthening program delivery.
· Data entry, data and information management, follow-up with partner organizations, support with development of monitoring and reporting tools
· Update the existing M&E plan for the base, ensuring relevant information would be available in a timely manner on both qualitative and quantitative aspects.
· Collecting relevant data from the field effectively, analyzing and reporting it.
· Ensure the monitoring data is properly analyzed and available to the program team, for reports and future strategic orientations.
· Support project managers in the implementation of monitoring and evaluation processes.
· Participate in building the capacity of project teams and partner teams in monitoring, evaluation, and assessment.
· Conduct / contribute to situational and technical assessments, research briefs and other learning tools.
Data Analysis & Reporting
· Prepare and provide line manager with monthly statistical data and analysis.
· Provide monthly feedback at field level on the information collected by the M&E team.
· Contribute to the programs department to produce project’s reports by providing relevant data.
· Produce monitoring reports according to the M&E Plan.
· Contribute to design of training tools for field staff.
· Delivery of training to program, support, and project staff.
· Any other duties that may be assigned by line manager
· University degree on Quantitative Social Research, Statistics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Information Science, or any related field.
· At least 2 years of direct professional experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Strong communication and reporting skills.
· Good understanding of project cycle management
· Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
· Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
How to apply
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.