Gaziantep – Turkey
Please note that KUDRA Organization reserves the right to fill in the position before the deadline due to urgency of the position.
KUDRA is a non-profit organization works to achieve all elements of success and to target real development that achieves balance through human development enabling environment development and resources investment through the areas of Development projects, Capacity Building and Development and Research and Analytics.
Scope of work:
KUDRA expects the candidate to perform the following tasks, the tasks listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive:
· Assist in routine data collection and entry for various interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean and consistent data is shared with the M&E Coordinator for data analysis and action planning.
· Ensure proper filling of M&E documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, datasets among others.
· Assist in editing and translating M&E and TPM documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, and NA reports from Arabic to English and vice versa.
· Participate in regular data verification and audit exercises to assess the quality of data reported and address any anomalies identified
· Assist in documenting timesheets and payment vouchers for field teams.
· Submit to the M&E Coordinator weekly and monthly updates on M&E activities conducted in the field
· With support from the M&E Coordinator, participate in capacity building and mentorship activities for field staff in data collection and cleaning
· Keep the M&E database up to date and help program staff prepare periodic high-quality reports
· Assist program staff during survey planning and implementation especially preparing logistics needed, participating in data collection and cleaning
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Education: Intermediate institute or university degree in social science, Business and Administration or any related field
- Experience: Preferably 2 years of working experience with NGOs in related fields, considerable experience in writing & revising reports, Considerable experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods
- Language Skills: Fluency in Arabic & English languages (writing –reading –speaking) is required, Knowledge of Turkish is Desired.
- Turkish Citizenship is required for this position. Therefore, All applicants should state their legal status in their CV.
Specific skills for the post
- Competencies in using computer packages including Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural contexts
- Ability to work under pressure/cope with tight deadlines
How to apply
The Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV and application cover letter in English language by the end of July 5th 2020 (CV should include information about education, qualifications and professional experience) indicating the job code “KU1120” in the subject line to the following email address: Email: Recruitment@Kudra.org
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation**