Organization: Forcier Consulting
Position: Team Supervisor
Location: Kurdish Region of Iraq
Forcier is a dynamic research consultancy firm operating across the Middle East and Africa since 2011. Our services include research, capacity building, training and strategic planning for UN agencies, NGOs, governments and private sector clients operating in post-conflict contexts and challenging environments. Forcier currently has offices in Egypt, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia, Mozambique, the DRC, and Kenya.
The Team Supervisor will conduct the following tasks:
• Train and lead teams of enumerators collecting quantitative data
• Manage in-field quality control
• Conduct interviews and focus group discussions with stakeholders
• Submit daily field reports to the Research Officer
• Write and translate research notes to English
• Coordinate with national and international staff
In particular, Forcier is seeking professionals with monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and quantitative research experience Lebanon.
Required Skills & Background
• 2+ years of relevant experience in M&E or social science research (required)
• Experience leading quantitative data collection (required)
• Experience conducting qualitative interviews (highly preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with people
• Ability to work in insecure contexts an under pressure
• Excellent leadership capacity and ability to communicate clearly
• Excellent attention to detail
• Fluent in Kurdish and Arabic with full professional proficiency in English
• Currently residing in the Kurdish Region of Iraq
Education: A Bachelor’s degree or a higher qualification in a relevant field is required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should please submit a cover letter expressing interest in being added to Forcier’s roster of Team Supervisors and a detailed curriculum vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Consultants will be contacted on a project-by-project basis, as the need arises.