Vacancy Code: BO-TR-ME0131
Bahar Organization is an independent non-profit and non-governmental organization that provides humanitarian aids to vulnerable people without any discrimination in all its forms. BO is operating to response for the needs and basic requirement of the humanitarian crisis in Syria in the middle of the affected communities caused by the conflict the basic principles of BO’s activities are to enhance the basic life standards to the affected population by delivering the humanitarian aid based on the needs.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant is responsible for supporting and strengthening M&E activities in Turkey. This position reports to the M&E manager.
- Participate in the strengthening of the existing M&E systems of Bahars’ projects.
- Support in preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual programmatic performance reports through data analysis and quality control.
- Provide supervision for data entry on the field, clean data and conduct data analysis.
- Preparing and sorting received documents and identifying forms that need to be entered.
- Ensuring accuracy of entered data and comparing it with the existing hard copies to make sure all records are consistent and aligned.
- Support in reviewing and checking of data generated being in line with the M&E reporting requirements.
- Support that analysis of data is in line with the M&E framework.
- Designing of the questionnaires using data collection software (KOBO, CTS, …).
- Conduct data quality checks for the field data and ensure accuracy and compliance with requirements.
- Other Monitoring and Evaluation functions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Statistics, Development studies, social studies or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation.
- Minimum of at least one year of experience in implementation of monitoring, evaluation and research
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management, SPSS or other statistical package and Demonstrate excellent skills in data analysis.
- Advanced skills in designing questionnaires using data collection software (KOBO, CTS, …)
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Turkish national
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply by completing the form in the following link:
Only Turkish nationals will be considered for this role.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.