Organization: Watan Syria
The main role of this position is to support the WATAN MEAL team in planning, tools designing, documentation, data analysis, and reporting.
The MEAL officer will be responsible for working closely with WATAN programs team, MEAL field team, INGO partners and donors. This will include training field staff on best practice approaches to data collection, including ensuring the confidentiality and rights of beneficiaries are respected.
- Track the achievement of the project’s goals to his/her line manager.
- Design MEAL plans.
- Ensure a master beneficiary database is developed for the project and is updated regularly.
- To collect, document and follow up beneficiary feedbacks received through ‘whats-up’ application, email, feedback boxes carried by the team.
- Develop tools to gather relevant data according to donor and WATAN log-frames. Train field staff on data collection.
- Analyze M&E quantitative and qualitative data received.
- The report needs assessments, monitoring, evaluation, and verification activities as required by projects.
- Attend meetings with WATAN’s partners and donors when required.
- University degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in the humanitarian field.
- Previous experience of working in monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning.
- Proficient level both written and spoken of Arabic, Turkish and/or English is an asset.
- Experience with feedback, complaints and accountability mechanisms.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking/ proactive in identifying difficulties and working cooperatively to solve them.
- Strong reporting skills.
- A flexible and initiative-taking with the ability to manage and prioritize an unpredictable workload.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills (particularly looking for a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines).
- Familiar with data visualization Software.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
You can apply through the link: