Position: Media Field Officer
Location: Aden/Marib/Al Ghaydah, Yemen
Length of Contract: 12 Months
· Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
· Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
· Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
· Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
· Arrange objects, scenes, lighting, and background to adhere to specifications
· Direct participants
· Archive photographic images and maintain database
· Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
· Communication and coordination with the direct manager in Turkey
· Commitment to the missions and plans sent
· Documenting the project activities carried out by the IRVD (Al-Ameen) in Yemen.
· Observing the humanitarian work charters and the institution’s policy in photographing the required shots.
· Coordination of the management of the centre in Aden and with the director directly.
· A monthly report showing all activities and tasks carried out by the photographer
· Perform any additional tasks
· Proven professional shooting experience
· Eye-catching portfolio
· Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
· Solid knowledge of Photoshop or other photography specific software
· Shooting, lighting and printing skills
· Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
· Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks
· Photography degree or similar
· High artistic sense in choosing shots and pictures.
· Good skills in cinematography.
How to apply
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact