Moi University Masters Scholarships: Applications are invited for 1 year Master’s scholarship in Economics.
One scholarship is available through MU/VLIR-UOS-Gender Equity Project which is administered through Institute for Gender Equity, Research and Development (IGERD).
This is a one year full time scholarship at a Flemish University in Belgium starting in September.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Requirements:
- IGERD is searching for a female candidate interested in undertaking MA program in economics
- Applicant must have MA in Economics and therefore interested in enriching oneself with a second masters.
- This is a capacity building initiative and therefore staff members at Moi University are encouraged to apply.Scholarship Application process:
- Submit a two page document highlighting their areas of interest and why they want to pursue a second Masters in economics; the proposal should be typed and double spaced, Font 12, Times New Roman
- Include ALL relevant academic transcripts, full contact details e.g. Cell-phone number, email, and one (1) colored passport size photos
- Proposals submitted to IGERD should be forwarded through your Head of Department or equivalent.Scholarship Deadlines:
- All documents must be submitted to the Director IGERD by 30th September
- Only successful candidates will be contacted thereafter.For more information and application, see: Moi University Masters Scholarships