Investimate is an independent research company established in Istanbul – Turkey in January 2014. We focus on assisting our clients in the areas of opinion polling, monitoring and evaluation, market research, and financial advisory.
Our Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities cover progress tracking against set plans, check compliance with the established policies, identify and reflect upon the effects of what has been done, and judge its effectiveness.
And today, although we are based in Istanbul, Turkey, we have local teams and manage different projects across Syria and the Middle East with an increasing international and regional experience.
Therefore, Investimate is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Expert to join our team.
Main duties and responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of TPM projects, i.e. designing tools and methods, coordinating with the operations team responsible for data collection, conducting and present analyses
- Writing inception and final monitoring/evaluation reports
- Conducting literature reviews
- Presenting proposed methodologies at kick-off meetings and findings at final verification meetings, respectively
- Ensuring quality control is conducted and review incoming data of operations outputs
- Managing Research Teams
- Identifying and liaising with external consultants supporting or leading research projects
- Establishing and maintaining communication with clients (NGOs, donors, etc.) throughout the project
- Reviewing deliverables developed by Project Officers, including inception and final reports
- Providing supervision and quality control to Project Officers on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Coordinating work-flow with operations teams and external consultants
- Conducting performance evaluations
- The expert should be up to date on current literature and developments in Syria and Turkey.
An Ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Superior knowledge of monitoring and evaluation concepts and practices
- Ability to design comprehensive M&E tools
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent report writing, analytical and communication skills, including oral presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and internet research
- Demonstrable interest in the humanitarian and development sector
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and able to work in a multicultural work environment
- Maintaining a strong work ethics and willingness to collaborate within a team are required
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and a covering letter of one page expressing their relevant skills, interest, availability, expectations, and motivations to info@Investimate.net with ‘Ref #20211- Monitoring and Evaluation Expert– FirstName LastName’ as the subject of the email.
As we receive too many applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange for a Skype/Zoom interview.