The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M & E Officer) undertakes to set up all monitoring and evaluation systems of the EU Gender project. The position supports monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project; assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS; assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
• Support all M&E initiatives including monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of activities, and contributing to staff capacity building initiatives as necessary
• Provides monitoring and evaluation (M&E) services and documentation of EU Gender project results
• Support EU Gender project coordinator and management in reviewing donor reports to ensure high quality reports are submitted on time
• Assists management in establishing log frames, M&E work plans, and targets throughout project implementation
• Review and analyse weekly reports to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of reporting
• Develop and strengthen planning, monitoring and evaluation procedures
• Monitor all EU Gender project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the projected outputs
• Develop output, outcome and impact indicators for the project success
• Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
• Provide feedback to the management on project strategies and activities
• Suggest strategies for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying shortcomings in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such shortcomings.
• Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities
• Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system
• Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project
• Routinely monitor the programme implementation and performance of EU grants both at country and Africa Regional Office levels
• Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to management
• Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist management in preparing relevant reports
• Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project
• Assist in project coordination to ensure effective implementation of M&E systems
• Undertake other related duties in accordance with instructions from the EU Gender project management.
How to apply
For more details on the job descriptions visitwww.ippfar.org
Interested individuals should submit a CV and a 1-page cover letter to:email@example.com
If you do not hear from us by31stJuly2020,please assume that your application was not successful.
IPPF offers a wide range of benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are particularly encouraged from women, people living with disabilities, people living with HIV and minorities.