Training Agency:MDF Training & Consultancy
Registration deadline:26 Oct 2018
Training date:07 May 2019to16 May 2019—
Let your M&E strike the right balance between learning and accountability
Capturing the essential quantitative and qualitative changes of your programme has become increasingly important. But how can we ensure our M&E system goes beyond proving results and enables genuine learning by all programme actors?
This course empowers you with relevant, and participatory M&E approaches and tools to boost your organisation’s accountability, decision-making and learning practices.
At the end of this course you:
- A comprehensive understanding of what is effective monitoring and evaluation and how to reflect this in your M&E plan
- Skills to design and use key performance indicators or progress markers relevant to your programme
- Overview of classic and emerging approaches and tools to monitor your or your partners organisational capacity
- Opportunity to practice designing / adapting a variety of monitoring tools
- Knowledge on impact assessments and which methodologies you can use
You are a project or programme officer, an M&E officer or consultant. You are responsible for a project or programme implementation and/or improving M&E practices in your organisation.
- Steps in developing strategic and systematic M&E framework
- Key indicators and Progress markers
- Tools for organisational monitoring
- Evaluation process and criteria, impact evaluation
- Use of most significant change methodology
This is a blended learning experience with 8 days of face-to-face training days and 2 days of online learning.
This course is available with a full scholarship fro OKP or MSP, which cover all participants support costs: travel costs, accommodation, meals, excursions, and of course the training fee. Check the selection criteria and whether you are eligible on our website: https://mdf.nl/full-scholarships
To apply for the scholarship make sure you upload your documents in time! The deadline is 30 March, so start asap because it will take some time to get everything ready. You can find the selection criteria on our website:https://mdf.nl/full-scholarships
If you have a question, please consult our study adviser:email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Ede!