World Vision International
*Position is contingent to funding and donor approval.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development, and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world.
Founded over 65 years ago and now working in nearly 100 countries, World Vision implements disaster preparedness programmes and helps build resilient communities. Our Disaster Management team acts to save lives and alleviate suffering of crises-affected people by implementing sustainable programmes focused on meeting immediate and long-term needs.
Here’s where you come in:
TheMonitoring & Evaluation Technical Manager – OFDA, Mozambique,you will responsible for monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning across the consortium in the Southern Africa Floods & Cyclone Emergency Response (SAFCER)’s OFDA project, ensuring that progress indicators are clear, understood and fully tracked with milestones recorded with all necessary programming adjustments made. The tracking of indicators and corrections that are needed impact the success of the grant hence this is a critical position to ensure the success of the consortium. You will be responsible for leading the operationalization of all Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning activities of the OFDA Consortium Project. You will ensure that the OFDA Consortium Project has a functional MEAL system and is aligned to OFDA and WVI Internal standards including the SAFCER MEAL framework.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Mathematics, social science, development studies, agriculture or other relevant field preferred.
- At least 3 years in project leadership/managerial role within M&E. (required)
- Good English and communication skills (oral and written). (required)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with international assistance program requirements, preferably FFP/OFDA – USAID and/or other funding agencies their policies and regulations. (required)
- Strong presentation and report writing skills. (Required)
- Familiarity with EFSP – FFP Programs, their history and their development; mastery of USAID regulations governing such programs.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English. Portuguese an added advantage.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this positiononlineandapply by the closing date 04 APR 2020.For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website:www.wvi.org.Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.