Up to twenty-five opportunities are available for the eligible candidates to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury.
Founded in 1873, University of Canterbury is a New Zealand‘s second-oldest university. It offers over 100 qualifications in more than 80 different subject areas and awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Why at the University of Canterbury– The university gives the candidate an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career. It offers a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer or academic. It provides a safe and secure campus for students.
- University or Organization:University of Canterbury
- Course Level:Undergraduate degree program
- Award:financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:25 The studentships are awarded
- Nationality:International students
- The award can be taken inNew Zealand
- Application Deadline:August 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicant must be completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree program.
- Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a program at the UC International College are eligible to apply. The grant is not tenable by students who have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
How to Apply
- How to apply:If you are interested, you may apply for a UC International First Year Scholarships after you have accepted an offer of a place at the University of Canterbury. After taking a full-time enrolment in the first year of a programme for an undergraduate degree at the university in the subject you wish to study, you are eligible to completean onlineapplication for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents:To apply for the opportunity s, you will need to submit supply documents including Proof of citizenship or residency status (e.g. birth certificate, passport), Evidence of community involvement, financial hardship or ethnic background, List of referees, Transcripts or records of learning, Referees and if necessary arrange any academic or language tests required.
- Admission Requirements:To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must need to apply for the admission at the university
- Language Requirement:To study at UC, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spokenEnglish.
- Benefits:Each successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.