Notice: Trying to get property 'child' of non-object in /home/humanitarianweb/public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 45
NIT Silchar DST-SERB Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
NIT Silchar DST-SERB Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020Deadline23-Dec-2020
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be less than or up to 30 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology streams (Manufacturing/Design/Materials)
- Be GATE/NET qualified
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to email@example.com.
Date of online interview: 06th January 2021 11:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
- Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of screening. No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.