Applications are now open for the NMDC Innovation & Incubation Centre (NICE) Incubation Program to support the companies flourish into successful business enterprises.
The program offers the opportunity to entrepreneurs who are passionate about working on the deeptech startup idea. The program is designed to provide all the necessary support for scaling a new business venture.
The NICE Community is explicitly the most amazing community for promoting, advancing and growing tech entrepreneurs in India. They equally eager to listen to your ideas, shape them in the right direction and let you lead your own path while supporting & guiding individuals as well as organizations at each step where they’re stuck.
- Under the incubation program, the startup would get financial aid of upto INR 25 lakhs (in exchange of 3% equity) and various other benefits.
- The idea should be on deep technology.
- The start-up founder should be a citizen of India.
- Age limit for the founder is in between 18 to 35 years.
- Founder should be at least a graduate; preferably from Engineering, Medical or Science background.
- Definite Proof of Concept (PoC) is a prerequisite.
- Startups having their own IP are preferable.
- The eligible startups can apply on the form below-given on their website.
- The application deadline is December 6, 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Shortlisted startups would be intimated via email by December 20 for the next round of interviews.
For more information, visit https://www.niceprogram.in/incubation/