Nuffic has announced a call for applications for the Security, Stability and Migration Program to strengthen and reform the capacities of the forces security forces to identify and prevent the radicalization and violent extremism.
The proposed project must contribute to the following objective: Contribute to the promotion of just, peaceful and inclusive societies and achieve alegitimate stability (SDG 16).The proposed project must contribute to at least one of the following long-term impacts:
- Reduced levels of violence and fear;
- An improvement for citizens in the possibility of accessing their rights through fair, efficient, impartial, independent and accountable institutions;
- States, regional and local authorities and companies are able to prevent and effectively resolve conflicts in a non-violent and inclusive manner;
- Opportunities for income generation and livelihoods, to prevent the(re) occurrence of conflicts, instability or irregular migration.
The following medium-term impacts will help achieve these objectives:
- The education system (TVET / SE) is of good quality, relevant and accessible (SDG 4);
- Partnerships between people and organizations are inclusive and sustainable (SDG 17);
- Organizations essential for inclusive (sectoral) development in partner countries are reinforced by the arrival of a more competent workforce.
- Maximum funding available for this call (excluding co-financing): EUR 300,000;
- Maximum funding per project collaboration (excluding co-financing): EUR 300,000.
To be eligible for a grant for OKP group training, an application must relate to the conduct of training for candidates who meet the criteria following:
- Applicants work for one of the following types of national organizations and / or local: ministries, institutions for vocational or secondary academic education or higher, universities, private sector, commissions or NGOs. Applicants cannot work for:
For more information, visit https://www.nuffic.nl/sites/default/files/2020-12/tunisie-appel-de-demandes-de-subventions-pour-formation-sur-mesure-plus-okp-tun-40014.pdf