If you have a desire to pursue your career in Aerospace then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for funding. The Ontario Aerospace Council is offering OAC Scholarships for Aerospace Studies.
Approximately four grants are available for the students from all around the world, who wish to enroll in an aerospace studies program at a post-secondary institution (college or university) in Ontario.
Fantastic opportunity to do Aerospace study in Canada.
Ontario Aerospace Council is a not-for-profit organization. It has colleges and universities, as well as companies that do business with the aerospace sector. Through a variety of events, it delivers program content and facilitates networking to strengthen the community.
Why should apply to this program? Education is a critical requirement of every people. The program gives a chance to those aspirants who want to build up a career in Aerospace but need some financial support. While studying Aerospace you can specialize in designing different types of aerospace products.
Application Deadline:May 3, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this award, the applicant must be high school candidate in their final year who are entering an aerospace studies program at an accredited Ontario college or university and enrolled in an aerospace studies program at an accredited Ontario college or university in the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
How to Apply
- How to apply:For joining this program, students are required to take admission in an undergraduate course at any Ontario college or university. After taking admission, the petitioner must have to submit all the supporting documents electronically to the OAC at kras@theOAC.ca or by regular mail to 23-40 Grayrocks Avenue Hamilton ON L8W 3S1.
- Supporting Documents:For participate, students need to submit the essay (500 – 700 words) stating their interest in aerospace and career aspirations, a Letter of Acceptance into their chosen academic institution, two letters of reference from community members, an academic report issued by applicant’s current educational institution for the 2018-2019 Academic Year and academic achievement of 75% or greater in current year studies.
- Admission Requirements:As part of the application, you must have your official high school transcript, all required standardized testing official score reports, secondary school counselor evaluation, and teacher recommendation.
- Language Requirement:All applicants must have to meet the English language requirement.
The studentships will be awarded worth up to $2,500.00 CAD.