We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Our Vision – a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
Our Mission – to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
- SCI operates a fleet of 1300 light vehicles (mostly comprised of sedans, 4 x 4’s and pick-ups).
SCI is calling for interested parties to bid as part of a negotiated tender process for the supply and delivery of light vehicles, related accessories, after-sales servicing, spare parts and training across our operating areas for the countries within portfolio throughout the whole life cycle of the equipment estimated to 5 years.
SCI does not offer any fixed or guaranteed minimum order volumes as part of this tender and would therefore invite bidders to provide detailed, scalable volume discounts and best value offers using the information below.
We are interested in receiving proposals including our current requirements but SCI is also interesting to have discussions and proposals on innovative and new interests:
- – Use of lighter vehicles electric/hybrid specifying which infrastructure you have in place according to our list of country offices: model and support available in SCI locations to be mentioned in Annex B. These technologies are new to SCI and we are willing to discuss options and be precursor in the sector by collaborating with you.
- – Safety features
- – Installation of tracking devices supplied by SCI
We strongly advise Bidders to include breakdown options for different elements below, should SCI decide to proceed with only some of these requirements.
We would also welcome your proposals whether and if so, how we can purchase locally from an authorised dealer using an in place global agreement.
- Email should be addressed to Julia Riverrain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the process to follow in order to submit your bids:
- – Email should be addressed to Julia Riverrain at email@example.com in order to get you registered on our sourcing system and communicate guidelines by mail please, thank you.
- – The subject of the email should be “SP-FLE-GLO-2021 >> mentioning your group name/address/your first and last name please at least in your signature.
DatesOpening date: 11 December 2020
Closing date: 15 January 2021