“Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations,
we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences,
where everyone can live in dignity”
Handicap International is changing his name and becomes « Humanity & Inclusion ». HI, Humanity & Inclusion is an independent and impartial aid and development organisation with no religious or political affiliations operating in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable people to help meet their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
Since the organisation was first founded in 1982, we have set up development programmes in 62 countries and responded to many emergencies. Today we have a budget of around 150 million euros, with 3500 employees worldwide.
HI is engaged in an employment policy in favour of disabled workers.
For further information about the association:www.hi.org.
The Prevention and Health direction aims to make sure that the SDG 3 “Ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all at all ages” can become a reality for people with disability and vulnerable populations all along the various Nexus contexts. We focus on prevention of preventable impairments and disability inclusive health, and we work more specifically on road Safety and Safe Mobility (1 specialist) , Mental Health and Psycho social support ( 4 specialists), Non communicable diseases ( 1 specialist) , Sexual and Reproductive health , including Family planning, HIV, Maternal , newborn and child health ( 2 specialists) and Disability Inclusive Policies ( 1 Lead).
We work in close collaboration with the other technical directions, namely Rehabilitation, Protection and Social&Inclusion, as well as with the 5 geographic directions.
Under the supervision of the Health and Prevention Director the COVID SPecialist will provide additional technical support to the Health team to deliver immediate technical assistance to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak.
-You provide technical guidance on COVID Related response, under the supervision of the Health director
-You support the revision or development of facility emergency IPC plans
-You coordinate training on infection prevention and control, within the context of COVID-19 in health facilities.
-You develop guidelines, SOPs, standards, policy/regulator documents and MOUs for IPC and surge capacity during COVID-19 emergency.
-You oversee and support implementation of emergency IPC plan, including detailed plans for key IPC elements, SOPs and standards for COVID-19.
- You have a Master degree in Public Health
- You are proficient in Disability Inclusion and Right Approach
- You have at least 5 years of experience on preparedness and response to epidemic
- You have excellent and proven familiarity with the outbreak international context with deep technical understanding of the main stakes of the disability inclusion
- You have experience in remote technical support
- You have experience in strategic and analytic thinking
- You are able to work on the implementation of complex, big financial volume and multi-stakeholders projects
- You speak English and French, Spanish would be a plus
- You are have good communication skills and are able to work in a multicultural environment
CONDITIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Type of contract : 18 months fixed term contract
- Additional benefits: luncheon vouchers and health insurance
- Working hours: 39 hours a week with 22.5 days of RTT (work time reduction) to be taken each year
- 5 weeks of annual leave
How to apply
Apply only via the following link :http://www.jobs.net/j/JWSGAXPh?idpartenaire=136&jobdetails=true