Training Agency:Strathmore University
Registration deadline:28 Jun 2019
Training date:01 Jul 2019to05 Jul 2019—
Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (PMEAL) are vital in supporting project implementation. PMEAL is stakeholder oriented, results focused, encourages learning and drives accountability on the part of project implementers. It helps project implementers to demonstrate that donor aid/government spending on interventions is meeting certain required standards, but most importantly, that it is achieving/or has achieved the set strategic objectives of an intervention.
Strathmore University Business School has organized a training aimed at allowing players in the development sector to not only network and share their experience but also equip participants with knowledge and skills for designing and implementing effective monitoring and evaluation processes. Participants will interact and engage with industry players as faculty and as such enriching their expertise.
Training Dates:1 – 5 July 2019
Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Accountants, Personal Assistants, Entrepreneurs, Business Executives, Middle Level Managers, Human Resource Managers, Team Leaders of private and state corporations, NGO’s and anyone seeking to enhance their professional skills.
Areas of Coverage:
- Introduction to Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
- M&E in Project Cycle & Design Review
- Developing effective M&E frameworks and systems;
- Developing and selecting M&E Indicators for effectiveness
- Understanding M&E Planning and Costing/Budgeting
- Monitoring Practice, Learning & Reporting
- Evaluation Practice, Learning & Reporting
- Organizational Learning & Decision Making in M&E
- Accountability and Stakeholder Participation in M&E
- Stakeholder Learning, Communication & Information Sharing in M&E
To introduce participants to basics of monitoring & evaluation, planning, implementation, stakeholder analysis, accountability and learning.
To help participants share and acquire M&E best practices as they draw from our pool of industry practitioners in the M&E field.
Training fee per trainee/participant is Kshs. 95,000 or $ 950. This includes:
Elaborate notes in MS Power Point soft copy
A certificate of completion of Strathmore University Business School
For more information, send an email email@example.com call+254 (0) 722 488 399.
Ksh 95,000/USD 950