Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management
Africa Center for Project Management is pleased to announce a Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management Online and Distance Learning Course, which starts 1st of every month.
Africa Center for Project Management was established in 2004 in Amsterdam with the Africa regional offices in Nairobi.The organization was corporate organizations in Africa and Asia by offering Online certificates and In-House trainings. The organization has over ten years experience working with development partners in capacity building in. We have trained over 5000 development and Business Professionals in various thematic areas.
Overall Course Overview:
Many postgraduate courses offer financial and management training for students who already have some accounting or finance experience. They are suited to students wishing to pursue careers as management accountants, management consultants, or those contemplating careers in areas such as investment banking and financial analysis. This programme is primarily aimed at developing financial and managerial skills, to equip students to meet the demand for specialists and leaders in the financial sector. The programme examines financial concepts such as capital, cash budgets, analysis of financial statements, taxation, commercial law and provides a comprehensive overview of financial management. In this way, while primarily gaining specialized financial skills, students consider and evaluate different factors in making informed decisions for continued financial growth in an organization.
• Obtain and assimilate knowledge appropriate to the practice of financial management in any organization.
• Obtain professional and technical skills required in financial management.
• Evaluate financial and accounting concepts and principles and their application in solutions to practical finance problems.
• Prepare financial statements of entities, including groups of companies, using relevant financial information, accounting techniques and standards; and to analyze and interpret such financial statements.
• Use relevant financial techniques with cost information, for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation and control, within different business settings.
• Apply financial management techniques to issues affecting investment, financing, and dividend policy decisions of an organization.
• Understand the general legal framework, and apply specific legal principles relating to business, including taxation legislation as applicable to individuals, single companies and groups of companies.
• Explain the process of carrying out the assurance (audit) engagement and its application in the context of the professional (audit) regulatory framework.
• Describe the organizational context of the financial manager and of the development of financial systems; to understand the need for the efficient use of resources within an organization.
• Financial Reporting and Control
• Quantitative Methods
• Managerial Economic
• Managerial Finance
• International Economy & Finance
• Capital Markets
• Financial Institutions
• Corporate Tax Planning
• Investment Planning & Management
• Risk Management
There are nine assignments(continuous assessment tests),research paper and one examination to be offered at the end of the course. Assignments account for 60%,research paper accounts for 30% while Examination accounts for 10% of the marks. Upon completion of the course you shall be issued with a Diploma Certificate and a course transcript.
Certificate and Transcripts will be sent after successful completion of the course.
DURATION AND COURSE LOAD:52 Weeks – 5 to 6 hours per week
DATES: (12 Months) Course Starts 1st of Every Month.
PARTICIPANTS: Development Professionals
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $1200
ORGANIZERS: Africa Center for Project Management
LANGUAGE: English only
FORMAT: Web-based and Distance Learning facilitated
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT:email@example.com