Today, tens of millions of people live as refugees. Their vulnerable lives represent a real challenge for governments and organizations around the world. Understanding the causes and consequences of human displacement by gaining the academic and practical skills to deal with its challenges is crucial for addressing the causes of displacement and effectively managing responses to provide real support for people living as refugees. The course provides an opportunity for interested candidates to specialize in refugee and forced migration studies and to be awarded a Post-graduate diploma as a contribution to the improvement of skills and performance of practitioners who manage refugee affairs; as well as to provide any for those who intend to pursue further studies in this field and in the general area of international relations and peace studies.
- Comprehensive study of human displacement from a global perspective and region wise
- Deep understanding of the economic, political, and social factors of refugee crises
- Interpretation of the role of humanitarian intervention and community building in conflict regions .
- Gain practical experience in the field of forced migration.
- To establish and foster symbiotic relationship between theory and practice in forced migration and practical experience in these areas.
1. Introduction to the study of Forced Migration
2. International Refugee Law and Policy
3. Humanitarian Assistance and Project Management
4. Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies
5. Theories of international Relations
6. Cooperation and Conflict in International Relations
7. Conflict Resolution
8. Domestic Application of Human Rights Law to Refugee Livelihood and Economy
9. Human Rights and Humanitarian Crises
10. International Migration
11. Research Project
Minimum entry requirements
Common regulations governing Post-Graduate Diplomas shall be applicable.
The following shall be eligible for admission.
a) Holders of a Bachelor�s degree from a recognized University
b) Holders of an equivalent qualification from any other recognized Institution
The cost of the course is 1200 Euros
a) The Entire course Duration is one Year (2 semesters)
b) Candidates shall be expected to Submit 10 Assignments (Continuous Assessment test) that Account to 70 % of their Work and a Project Paper at the Tail end of the course, which accounts to 30 % of the course Work.
Mode of delivery of the proposed programme
Students will access learning materials from our Online learning Platform
Applicants should fill out a detailed Application form and sent it back via email to the undersigned
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT
The Academics Manager