POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
More than ever before, the success of any business today is more dependent on the performance of its supply chain. Efficient supply chain management has an effect on the overall internal performance of any organization. The current economic crisis and competitiveness of global organizations increase its importance even further. Organizations adopt numerous business improvement methodologies to improve the business performance. Manufacturers and researchers have noted a number of problems regarding supply chain activities in their research and practice. After taking scholarly recommendations into consideration, we came up with a comprehensive course on Purchasing and Supplies at a Post Graduate level.
The aim of the course is to provide students with the necessary skills in Purchasing and Supplies Management that can enable them to respond to their need for effective management of public-private enterprises and Non-Governmental Organizations. The specific objectives of this program include:
- To develop a coherent and broad-based coverage of Purchasing and Supplies Management and the underlying principles in the supply chain management.
- To equip the learners with appropriate business skills in Purchasing and Supplies Management.
- To enhance learners’ confidence and ability to critically evaluate supply chain requirements.
- To enable learners to develop solutions from moral, professional, and academic perspectives.
- To provide students with experience in the development of Supply Chain Systems necessary for solving business problems and making managerial decisions.
- To prepare the candidates to undertake research and pursue Post-graduate studies
Mode of delivery of the proposed programme
Students will access learning materials from our Online learning platform.
Applicants should fill out a detailed Application form and sent it back via email to the undersigned.
DURATION AND COURSE: 1 year
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $1200
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute