Training Agency:Bioforce Institute
Registration deadline:08 Apr 2019
Training date:08 Apr 2019to12 Apr 2019–
Dates: April 8-12, 2019
Location: Paris, France
Target audience: People occupying or wishing to occupy a position in the international solidarity sector whether in programs and / or in a support function (HR, audit, MEAL, security).
Prerequisites: Experience in the humanitarian sector.
- Describe the components of protection and protection in the humanitarian sector.
- Put in place standards within the HR policy to prevent and manage risky behavior, in line with donor standards (eg DFID).
- Write a guide for employees and volunteers related to the activity of an organization.
- Communicate with teams
- Define procedures to concretely integrate in each project / action the lines of conduct defined to prevent risks as much as possible.
- Involve the managers in the implementation of these procedures.
- Put in place a safe and appropriate complaint mechanism (duty of care).
- Take appropriate action in case of abuse committed (at the organizational and individual levels).
All information(program, trainers, financing possibilities, registration form …):on the dedicated web page on the Bioforce Institute website
The Bioforce Institute has been the humanitarian reference school for more than 35 years. Its training courses are developed in close collaboration with NGOs to constantly adapt to realities on the ground. Each year, more than 2,500 people concretize their commitment with Bioforce.
Cost: 800 €. Benefit from the preferential rate (700 €) by applying at the latest 3 months before the beginning of the training Many avenues of financing exist that it is up to you to explore according to your status (employee, jobseeker …), to discover here: https://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426.