Save the Children invites your submission of a tender to provide goods/services in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. Save the Children intends to issue a contract for the following goods/services: IT Consumables items for a duration of One Year.
We include the following information for your review:
- Part 1: Tender Information
- Part 2: Conditions of Tendering
- Part 3: Terms and Conditions of Purchase (which will be signed by the successful Bidder)
- Part 4: Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy
- Part 5: Save the Children’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Part 6: Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Part 7: Save the Children’s Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy (PSEA)
- Part 8: The IAPG Code of Conduct
Deadline for submissions (hard and electronic copy) : 17:00 on 12th January 2021.
Your response to the call for tender may be received in the following formats:
Hard Copy Submission
Hard copy submission in sealed envelopes only. Envelope to be labelled the bid reference number “Response to the Tender ITT/ MAID/2020/004”.
Kindly submit to this address: No 19 Commissioners Quarters, Benue road, Old GRA, Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
Additional documents required that can demonstrate that the offer meets the essential and preferential criteria in order for your offer to be considered compliant. Incomplete offers can be considered null and void.
Electronic submissions are allowed. Only send to this email: Nigeria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject must use this Format: ITT/ MAID/2020/004 from “Name of Supplier”
If attaching multiple or heavy files, please break up the attachments into multiple batches of less than 10MB per attachment. If sending more than one email, please still retain the email subject with an additional qualifier; E.g ITT/ MAID/2020/004 from “Name of Supplier” Batch 1
Any offer that is submitted after the deadline period may be rejected. Save the Children is not obliged to award the contract or even to grant it at least.
If you need more information or clarification on the requirements of the tender, please write to the following address Nigeria.email@example.com between the hours of 9.00 am and 5.00pm (All official communication should be in English language).
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in our account.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.