CARE Indonesia is currently recruiting:
· Ensure procurement policies and procedures are in place
· With the Team Leader and senior staff, manage the need to adopt emergency procurement guidelines
· Coordinate with program, logistics and finance to ensure timely, effective and accurate procurement takes place.
· Multitask and prioritize multiple urgent procurement requests
· Responsible for procuring quality items and services as quickly as possible while following all CARE, donor, and local government regulations
· Regular communication and updates on procurement status to program and logistics
· Plan, manage and provide technical advice on procurement activities, following rules, procedures and regulations.
· Issue international, regional and local tenders. Evaluate offers and make recommendations for the finalisation of purchases and the award of contracts.
· Analyse and evaluate commodity tender results.
· Review technical proposals of suppliers and carry out cost/benefit analysis.
· Research market intelligence on food production patterns and purchasable surpluses.
· Coordinate shipping and delivery arrangements of purchased commodities and equipment.
· Liaise with organisation-appointed inspection and superintendent firms to ensure quality control, specification conformity, volume assessment, monitoring and verification of deliveries.
· Develop and prepare technical and legal contracts.
· Manage and coordinate negotiations with all interested parties including contract disputes and claims.
· Prepare reports on procurement activity.
· Support procurement officers in other offices.
· Supervise procurement staff, as required.
· Perform other related duties as required.
· Minimum 3 years of experience with procurement best practices and generally accepted accounting principles
· Commitment to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy
· Fluency in Bahasa and intermediate written and spoken English Language skills.
· Current ability to work in Indonesia
Please apply herehttps://goo.gl/68fowvas soon as possible with a resume in English. Only successful candidates will be contacted.