Position: Program / Admin officer
Reports to: Deputy Program Manager
Duration: 12 Months
About RI:Relief International is a leading nonprofit organization working in roughly 20 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Program Manager, the Program/Admin Officer will provide support in the implementation and monitoring of RI’s projects in Syria and ensure transparency and integrity across all programs activities. The Program/Admin Officer will also between HR Department and Finance to ensure efficient program implementation.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program Implementation
· Ensure the implementation of day-to-day activities related to the agreed mobilization tool for each grant.
· Coordinate with Deputy Program Manager on follow up plans for monitoring and evaluation, timely reporting, timely course correction, project closure, project assessments, and internal information sharing.
· Follow up on recruitment plan for each health facility, and provide needed support to the supported health facilities to ensure full alignment with agreed recruitment SOP.
· Under Deputy Program Manager supervision, to review, extend and amend Health facility’s MOUs and ensure reflection of agreed budget.
· In collaboration with the Deputy Program Manager, organize, document and follow up on monthly meetings with health facility board members, provide gap needs analysis, and follow up on closing the gaps.
· Work closely with the field-based staff and health facility management to ensure quality control/authenticity of all support documents shared by the health facilities/RI field-based program staff. This includes collaboration with other operation departments to ensure the correct procedures and policies are followed/applied.
· Work closely with the field-based program staff and health facility management to provide them with on-job capacity building and ensure RI procedures and tools are understood and applied correctly by the RI-field based program staff and the management of health facilities. Remote training can also be used to introduce tools, systems and procedures to keep the field-based program staff up to date.
- Program Administration
· Systematically Review, analyze and report monthly running cost for health facility, and provide needed payment requests to Finance Department with all related supporting documents.
· Coordinate with HR Department to review monthly incentives for indirect staff by checking new, resigned and change of status staff documents, and submit to Finance with needed MOUs.
· Act as communication focal point between all RI’s turkey departments and health facility board members and stockholders to ensure information streamlining.
· Record all trainings that are conducted in Syria, and maintain an accurate tracker including (training agenda and materials, attendees list, etc.) to monitor and report on training indicator.
- Reporting & Archiving
· Participate in monthly, semi-annual and annual grants reports by providing needed data to the Deputy Program Manager.
· Provide the Deputy Program Manager with immediate knowledge and analysis of any potential misconduct or gap in the field procedures regarding operations and administration policies; this should be done through RI’s complaints and feedback mechanism, coordination with the health facilities and coordination with RI’s HR Coordinator.
· Ensure full documentation for each grant and that all needed documents are archived as soft and hard copies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-2 years previous experience in an INGO.
- University degree on social studies or any relevant filed.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing policies, procedures and systems in remote settings
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, internet).
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive.
· We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence.
· We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
· We value
o Transparency and accountability
o Agility and innovation
All Relief International members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the RI policies such as, RI Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. All new comers are expected to adhere to all these policies.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with position.
HOW TO APPLY:
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position, please send yourCVandCover letterin English in addition to three professional references to:email@example.comFebruary 21, 2019stating in the subject “Program Admin Officer“. Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Turkey.