- Location: Washington, DC
- Job Type: Full-time
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development and public administration reform, is currently seeking a full-time Program Associate to support the US-Russia Social Expertise Exchange program. Under the supervision of the Program Manager, SEE PA will perform the following duties: oversight of a portfolio of projects, fellowships, and special initiatives, conduct research and present recommendations to senior staff members, draft a variety of technical documents (including annual reports, work plans, and press releases), communicate with program participants, support EF’s grants management and monitoring and evaluation efforts and perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the implementation of an assigned portfolio of projects, special initiatives, and fellowships;
- Support project, special initiative, and fellowship initiation and closeout processes;
- Contribute to the evaluation of project design, strategy, and proposed activities;
- Track project progress to ensure the achievement of stated objectives;
- Support administration of a grants management (GLM), payment (Navigator), and agreement initiative (DocuSign) software;
- Support development of administrative processes in Microsoft SharePoint;
- Assist with program data collection, cleansing, and entry;
- Conduct or coordinate research efforts of the ELE department;
- Draft a variety of technical documents and assist with the preparation and review of annual work plans as well as performance monitoring and evaluation plans;
- Organize and facilitate in-person and online events, meetings, and capacity-building activities;
- Maintain frequent contact with project participants;
- Ensure project compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations or related field required; Master’s preferred;
- Work experience in Russia desired;
- Strong research, analytical, written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Advanced MS Office experience required;
- Fluency in writing and speaking English;
- Speaking, reading, and writing in Russian required;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines while quickly producing high-quality work is essential.
How to apply
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PASEE” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.