Job responsibilities of the role Include but are not limited to the following:
· Overall responsible for facilitating the project as per the OM-CCAP.
· Ensuring proper elections, CDP preparation, establishing subcommittees of CDCs and CCDCs and community profiling by the field teams.
· Taking initiatives for staffs’ capacity building. Supervise the field colleagues of CCAP.
· Ensuring all types of training for the CDCs, CCDCs and MRRD-CLDDstaffs.
· Monitoring the project activities in sample basis and perform the activities to address the outcomes as defined in OM.
· Assisted the MRRD for developing different documents related to CCAP project implementation process also prepare and provide the quarterly, half-yearly, yearly, and final report to MRRD.
· Establishing CDCs and CCDCs linkages with the development actors in sub-district, district and province level.
· Ensuring proper implementation of Social Inclusion Grants project and establishment of Food Grain Bank in each contracted communities.
· Assist the respective line ministry for proper implementation of CLTS as defined in CCEP-OM.
· Ensuring the quality assessment of CDCs and CCDCs by IMI form.
· Preparing Community Development Plan.
Master degree in rural development (preferred) or similar
· Working knowledge in the primary assessment tools such as; PRA, PLA, FGDs, PAPD etc
· Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Outgoing, confident, persuasive communicator. with good command in English to write high quality reports
· Excellent remote management, time-management and problem solving skills
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
· Representations and networking skills with a wide range of partners.
· Some degree of diplomacy skills will be preferred
· At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Community mobilization and in rural development planning processes,
· Have working experience with a diverse workforce.
· Sound knowledge on Community Driven Development program and quality for managing and supervising.
Employment type: Contractual
External candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at email@example.com
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 44/18 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 4 October 2018
Women are encouraged to apply
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer **