Organization: Maram Foundation
The Maram Foundation for Relief and Development (Maram) is a non-profit organization, founded by American-Syrian activists with the aim of alleviating the suffering of people in need since its inception to date the foundation had delivered lifesaving aid and developmental projects to hundreds of thousands of Syrian IDPs and refugees along with host committees. For more information please visit our website [http://maramfoundation.org/
Vacancy Ref. No: MF-HR/18-138
Summary and organization relation:
The Program Officer will support Maram Foundation WASH programming in Syria in the overall monitoring of the WASH portfolio that focuses on increasing access to safe water, services/facilities, proper hygiene conditions and practices for the IDPs in Northern Syria.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow up and track the progress of all WASH program activities to ensure field delays are forecasted
- Work with, train and coach partner organizations and staff in a matter
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information is maintained for WASH activities and that data generated through field activities are updated on a daily basis on centralized records and stored securely
- Support the WASH team by coordinating with procurement, Logistic and HR teams
- Preparation and writing of weekly, quarterly and final reports under the supervision of the WASH Manager
- Other related tasks at the request by your line manager.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a humanitarian/recovery projects
- Able to collaborate effectively with staff and stakeholders
- Education: Civil Engineering / Architecture or other studies related to the job description
- Especial Requirements: Excellent Microsoft Office/AutoCAD skills
- Years of Experiences: Total of two years of relevant experience, one of which must be NGO experience.
- Excellent report writing skills in English and Arabic.
The Interested candidate is kindly requested to send CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31-Oct-2018 and include the Vacancy Reference number in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted