Responsibilities & Duties:
- To ensure that the ERC’s objectives are in line with Donar’s strategic vision of the project/program.
- To direct, manage, and control the project’s workflow.
- To support the rollout and the implementation of Donar’s program activities in coordination with ERC’s teams and programs.
- To participate in the recruitment and induction of the assigned project’s staff and volunteers.
- To prepare quarterly work plans with specific targets and results, and monitor the implementation
- To provide an overall analysis of the program activities and budget and make recommendations to review the scope of the program/projects.
- To review in coordination with the assigned program’s team the activity work plan and the budget
- To identify and propose solutions to meet the support or training needs of team members.
- To support the program team in overcoming potential barriers and addressing sensitive issues when it comes to program implementation and working with beneficiaries.
- To support the quarterly reporting process (narrative, financial, report workbook) of the program/project and ensure timely delivery of the report.
- To attend the Program Wide Coordination (MPCC) meetings and share updates as well as any meetings required.
- To align Projects with ERC General Strategy and delivering the project.
- To make sure that all concerned parties from other departments are aligned with the Project goals and their role of contribution.
- To support in developing new opportunities for ERC.
- To be able to follow, execute & implement all ERC code of conduct regulations.
- To undertake other duties as are reasonably required.
- A university degree in Medicine.
- An advanced post-graduate degree is desirable
- At least 8 years of professional experience in implementing MHPSS activities.
- Experience in liaising and collaborating with different levels of stakeholders is an asset.
- Work experience with international organizations is encouraged.
- Experience in project planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Experience in managing communication and advocacy activities is desirable.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of planning and implementation of training programs
- Ability to facilitate institutional development and organizational change
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in Arabic and English (reading, writing and speaking)
How to apply
Qualified applicants, please send your updated resume: email@example.com, and mention job title in the subject otherwise it will be discarded