Organization: Human Appeal
Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Programmes Assistant to join Human Appeal’s integral Programmes department at the Charity’s Head Office in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. This role will support the organisation’s growth through providing support to allocated country offices in delivery of effective programmes according to the country’s Programmes and Regional Strategies, and raise their profile amongst donors and potential funders.
· Salary of £16,000 – £18,000 per annum, depending on experience
· Assist the Head of Global Operations in the initiation, assessment and management of overseas projects in the developmental context through daily follow-up and reporting feedback to ensure the project management, designing and implementation is achieved in a timely fashion and with impact
· Support programmes team in the field offices and field partners through daily communication and regular monitoring to ensure the scoping, developing work plan, implementation, chain management and performance measurement of end to end project success
· Manage field staff responsible for implementing projects, grants and contract agreements through monitoring project implementation progress to ensure end to end project success
· Assist field offices and field partners in developing proposals through communication with institutional funding, strategic partnership teams and other international NGOs in the region to build the office and region profile
· To travel nationally and overseas for networking
· Contribute to aligning and shaping organisational and strategic decisions at the senior management level, in particular the Head of Global Operations, through regular updates to ensure Programmes’ goals match needs in the region
The Ideal Candidate:
· Graduate in social science/business/international development or any related field
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Computer literature with excellent organisation and time-management skills
This would be an ideal role for someone with experience in Programmes looking to progress their career within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP so for the best chance of success please APPLY TODAY.
If you are interested in applying to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.