Organization: Hope Restoration
Hope Restoration for South Sudan is a National Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) registered with ministry of Justice in 2010 (Registration no. 659). The organization is also registered with Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (RRC) registration number 138. All the registrations are current and valid. Hope restoration is a humanitarian, non-profit making organization and not affiliated to any political or religious body. The organization has its headquarters in Juba and operates offices in all states where current projects are being implemented.
2. JOB DESCRIPTION
· Establish, organize, and maintain current project files per department filing system for all projects you are assigned
· Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, expenses etc
· Process all payments through Cash flow and monthly bank reconciliation.
· Log and submit all claims to appropriate funding body (multiple funders) and maintain all relevant paperwork in good order
· Provide Management with full monthly financial report
· Assist in the preparation of annual accounts
· Ensure consistent billing and financial reporting at project levels by following best practices.
· Review project budgets, staffing and work plans to guarantee appropriate fees.
· Offer exact invoices to clients and coordinate consultant payments.
· Monitor accounts receivable and support project managers with collection efforts.
· Obtain copy of Owner’s contract for each project and familiarize him/her with financial aspects of the contract.
· Input appropriate budget information into Timberline and Prolog using the cost code structure and phases in accordance with the budget set-up sheet provided by Estimator or Project Manager.
· Verify the accuracy of the previously billed and paid figures on the Subcontractor’s Application for Payment.
· Perform any other task assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPA level 3.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software. Knowledge of Quick Book is a must
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- A thorough knowledge of standard contract terms.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Accounting Services Manager, as necessary.
- Strong service orientation.
Interested candidates to send Cover letter explaining why they are the most suitable candidate with Updated CV that contains qualifications/competencies and relevant past experience and contact details of 3 professional referees who can certify your competencies, professionalism.
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September 2018.
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply