The Project Management Support – Senior Advisor (Infrastructure Finance / Private Debt), will be part of the PPP and Infrastructure Finance Advisory Services team, and shall provide expertise debt financing in areas related to project finance, asset management, project preparation, blended finance and other tools or mechanisms to mobilize debt financing of large infrastructure. This position is expected to provide initial support to projects in Honduras but will also support projects in other countries of the LCR region as required.
Based on project requirements and individual background and profile the Head of Project will work in one or more areas described below:
- Business development in PPPs advisory services or in Sustainable Infrastructure Finance
- Project Management
- Financial modelling for deal or portfolio strategy in Infrastructure
- Coordination of PPP Legal, financial and technical specialists and contractors
This position is home-based and depending on the project-portfolio development, the selected candidate will be required to travel at least 35% of his/her service time and may have responsibilities in multiple countries.
Education:1.A third level education degree (master’s degree or equivalent) is required. Preferably in the fields of Finance, Economics, Business Administration (MBA), or other relevant field.
- A second level education degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, economic, Business Administration (MBA), or other relevant fields plus additional years of experience on top of minimum years required may be accepted in lieu of the Master´s degree.
- A minimum of ten years (or more depending on academic credentials) of relevant experience in the field of infrastructure private debt leading deals in asset management, leading teams of mergers and/or acquisitions in infrastructure assets.
Fluency in english is required.